need new or used 1000 watts transmitter
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: need new or used 1000 watts transmitter
From: WCDG <radiotalk887@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:03:53 +0000
Cc: "waggle887@windstream.net" <waggle887@windstream.net>
X_cmae_category: , ,
Merry Christmas Friends!
We had an unusual ice storm here in north GA mountains and it drained and killed our twice repaired and once replaced PTek 1000 watts (in 4 years).
We are needing a new or used higher quality transmitter. No more PTeks! I would like a Crown 1000 watts (or higher) if possible for Christmas or any time at all!

We are on a 30 watt exciter now for the duration. Very little community assistance and, as you all know, smaller stations are never paid by the big ministries raising $750,000 budgets over our air waves. We have no salaries and no sales, a ministry to be sure for talk and teach radio.  So, need your prayers and your advice.

Let's all have a great 2018 and we want to get back on the air!

For Him,

Laurel Hughes-Massey and Kurt Massey
WCDG 88.7 FM
50 Millie's Place ~Studio A
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Follow-Ups: Re: need new or used 1000 watts transmitter
(Kevin Trueblood <kevin@neptuneradio.net>, 20 Dec 2017 14:17:43 -0000)
Re: need new or used 1000 watts transmitter
(<harlanreinders@charter.net>, 20 Dec 2017 17:23:43 -0000)