RE: Email/invoice pretending from SMS
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Email/invoice pretending from SMS
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:28:21 +0000

Yes. Always be very cautious on messages like these. The attachments may contain malware. Even though you and I are so curious to see what this is, take your time and at least scan that attachment before opening it. I find one of the best clues is to look from what domain the email was sent. If you don’t know it and/or it is a non-U.S. domain, raise your guard.

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
jon@ksgn.com
909-583-2136