Re: USB Headsets and - Comrex Opal is for simplicity, speed and security.
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: USB Headsets and - Comrex Opal is for simplicity, speed and security.
From: Matthew Chambers <mchambers@showmeham.info>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 04:51:47 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=showmeham-info.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=V7SSP7e3fp9uBKrmtvKhBQR7gdP4avqi6OyWzgX1kus=; b=PKqt56yXCqdo+HAHqUk3lqrinhcUzLbHQjlvRqomuZB7lhaBa1sNAFfo/ua21tUxLB PWVWUFHnV39Gt1dTTyQH3yHl/gPfLsx8kCNSwFkhTsNgbyfqOqpDXmUAm4LCS0WlOl4l 5tcaUh5+iMDiKf0dbO54FBY1jqzqA9TbRNMhdRBcB6WtGF6AKHqHV1iumAni1f92jH2e N/YH1NycRH8QsYMktSFrUhx2Ad+jKQvx/FE+oCAp4kQqcGdPLXc0pc6pdLB2Ul9OGBFs GCW6UYNcxezGxzsBhIvcK/pUWXumi3fNVkIVa5GYaw3At7m6L3o1zg3tfnDEqzEYno7h p3lQ==
I've used logitech band usb headsets intended for video gamers with pretty darn good results. No it went match up with a $300 AudioTechnica or Shure sports broadcast headset but it will be good enough for live talk radio,  and certainly better then a telephone call or the built in laptop microphone!

Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q

Director - Macon County Office Of Emergency Management

Firefighter - Atlanta Volunteer Fire Department

M Chambers Communications Engineering LLC
Contract Broadcast Engineer & 2-Way Radio Sales & Service

Stats, Commentary and Play-By-Play
Macon Tiger Football on True Country 93.3, 102.5, 106.5 FM & 1560 AM KLTI
Part of Best Broadcast Group

Excuse my typos, I sent this email from my Samsung Galaxy S7