RE: BSI Automation upgrades
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: BSI Automation upgrades
From: <markmwecc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:26:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=EGT4whXbPgTuRNwWDsSzX1IdQsd97C71EwculJiO3UY=; b=gUYIQ9drNw37/17ypHvq1K84FIrW7D+go4VxWc/T5JqEEoYdrMar7/dADOaXI0VPi4 RkDblNhuk2qE7eTHEPin2ihfQpX2YyvLnP9K3vIcEB9AlQFjFz9TjR6iRKuOFamDCx6Z ALyqkFfBCXWFeIrwWvZgi0E6Onp9adqzVrEre9WRLa6WFQjmr45dx3AvpSHz7ZvVtGIb hGyz8yRHOk+iUfW58N66Tli/bNq5ruqeN6h8KmN4xxO20GhdZsoWPF+pHXMEVQ2RL287 wMGsOQO1foupArtDDl1ybSg+Rak6F+h7o01ec0vPcVog+7s0UKfbKPCMlqaO55a+lI1A ic1Q==
Andy,
We use a software time sync, Dimension 4 by Think Man (http://www. thinkman.com/dimension4/download.htm). Sorry we don't use any triggers or serial coms.

Mark
The Lighthouse WECC