Re: Musicmaster
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Musicmaster
From: Scott Fitzsimmons <scott@therock985.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:47:25 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=therock985-ca.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gKAINu8EPRQvEyVMETWha7mon4FsZ3/caz7RU6deqKE=; b=RIB0tgei7cAC+eO0e0uj/f9nveouxrLKVtIYk5YnbKKPVqbOVGi4UKp6/vkLGUqU8m v2231Cbn4Yc7xJSd67/AI00C1bLubFm8Vxl2kEAcgUAf+HaNCDVPxOOqiHmPFisOGuVC Lx6OkvOiHvsVX8Ywd2DYgqsRCfJgA/QQZFwMdD8ZKGXzzLb1qM2UsRAseQsHUnWpTtZM uLOQxKdAGpmzarAqJMQkk5smHeEwDvDW7ra7HOpfH/trTDn3wnMYsIg3C0wZqzoc18i9 blNIx5F1XE4/nWlZ1QE3GGkZx6pLmtNFZJ7KG1AkwCGyZlqz/TNnh2n4/3IM/2kn5rtr +n5g==
References: <CAA+v8MEsOUFV26KMmrSFxAHPvrnTioPdv6sp0dN5C5wfwr1=gw@mail.gmail.com> <CALhX5z5vqTyHbc4AcFwQCJMdyWV10n+6oivMEYcHLdCQwQgP5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MGjm2j4+brwHtacfMKnmWRNzpugHrc0fcKZgZzONsYmaQ@mail.gmail.com> <02b701d3705f$ffb4cf40$ff1e6dc0$@gmail.com> <CALhX5z4=aO7z3iin_rjHHQxGO7eTgYaffLmwn=LmNCMzNM0CbA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MHw=EJrybmykXriYgH67rDphx8QRLBLKdzowVgsyhdxyw@mail.gmail.com> <CANVGmBFMTKFRD8-f3M0WeyP=J5g=_VkAbghHsSgH83Ya0wKx1g@mail.gmail.com> <3021BA58-461C-48F7-B580-F6E2705CB83D@therock985.ca>
So I unplugged the dongle and did a restart and nothing worked yet, but when I came in yesterday, I just thought I would try it again and it worked. I am not sure what made it work, but it takes a huge weight off my shoulders. Copying older files worked in the short term, but it was going to start becoming a problem.

Thanks again for the help.

Scott

Scott Fitzsimmons
Program Director