Re: Musicmaster
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Musicmaster
From: Scott Fitzsimmons <scott@therock985.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 13:51:38 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=therock985-ca.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=06aEMcsgrmNqo8Q/+9Y85VRmnYFoNKbrDIW+IbnWBRQ=; b=gLgm3iXwBKZO2lIkTRCT9AGwCRYHNU5PZ8tELX8grDO7o11Y52uOL7NGju4pSYoYH1 rly/gOwiYzUoOr1OlxrqfeE0d9LeSeNq4Cm0u2rIAN4FiSYqWalP24mEaUzCF7QyGFpR M1jKU4AsdC2rDovHv4gP/oczmMTDidmQRGNfPaFyjfNhXMkadw/LejErrP1qHxte6Bgu rxYVUdhhnrDp/UpBypkeKf7eyVQ/LCw0BZUOZqD7HRaLmgapN+Zu7eEuBrB38zYHrLpY iSIH9Yu6MkCdfsuankCCMUM7PLI7FfvUMk8+ZsFkdVregwoJ1z1eK9wAtHgrPsLEUVan 6fJQ==
References: <CAA+v8MEsOUFV26KMmrSFxAHPvrnTioPdv6sp0dN5C5wfwr1=gw@mail.gmail.com> <CALhX5z5vqTyHbc4AcFwQCJMdyWV10n+6oivMEYcHLdCQwQgP5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MGjm2j4+brwHtacfMKnmWRNzpugHrc0fcKZgZzONsYmaQ@mail.gmail.com> <02b701d3705f$ffb4cf40$ff1e6dc0$@gmail.com> <CALhX5z4=aO7z3iin_rjHHQxGO7eTgYaffLmwn=LmNCMzNM0CbA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MHw=EJrybmykXriYgH67rDphx8QRLBLKdzowVgsyhdxyw@mail.gmail.com> <CANVGmBFMTKFRD8-f3M0WeyP=J5g=_VkAbghHsSgH83Ya0wKx1g@mail.gmail.com>
The dongle is on the machine I have been using the whole time. Nothing changed with the scheduling computer. All that changed was the file path. I’ll try unplugging the dongle and trying it again. I may try installing on a new machine and moving the dongle there if need be.

Sent from my iPhone