Re: Musicmaster
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Musicmaster
From: Ron Huckeby <huckebyrj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 12:23:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nTYJnC1Z/4MGHEkEa4Uu5aNyxo4alzE5MhIezAsvEHs=; b=ubwEDSlrCL3+7CFBRLHsxlWE6rkUgL8i2toEqwfyEFWay826jNfN1bXZ36LR1tWAyn hb5lfEEcPQlruucO9+BOmn/1Ceju4GrhN7oyQdIKWakcSw7dndcC+xtIFQJoRayIADbp 4qOZd83iKT/P6EiXGd3cJBCQebkQwstcSXSzufErLJChHwmlNm1LpFyGlTlYcMBJ4vc2 XuHO6/V/cBiNRITaBYAY3Xe2wdt2/TM0B50RW/r+MLD08z7u4zGeIxwn2YevE6+wONv0 fnXja6CrYMYB1tijZpUjvCiRQGThumlfD/2ju1C8Zuzr633WfH2iiwFydPi/qv4tU6CB zUBw==
References: <CAA+v8MEsOUFV26KMmrSFxAHPvrnTioPdv6sp0dN5C5wfwr1=gw@mail.gmail.com> <CALhX5z5vqTyHbc4AcFwQCJMdyWV10n+6oivMEYcHLdCQwQgP5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MGjm2j4+brwHtacfMKnmWRNzpugHrc0fcKZgZzONsYmaQ@mail.gmail.com> <02b701d3705f$ffb4cf40$ff1e6dc0$@gmail.com> <CALhX5z4=aO7z3iin_rjHHQxGO7eTgYaffLmwn=LmNCMzNM0CbA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA+v8MHw=EJrybmykXriYgH67rDphx8QRLBLKdzowVgsyhdxyw@mail.gmail.com>
IIRC Music Master uses the HASP server for licensing. Was that program and dongle located on the server you replaced? Seems like the program will run but won't export files without it.

Ron Huckeby, CBRE
Broadcast Engineer
Butte, MT
406.491.4998 Voice & text