Re: SDRs in broadcast
To: "crtech@crtech.org" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SDRs in broadcast
From: JOHN VAN MILLIGAN <jpvm54@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 04:53:13 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=msn.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=K/0GtasQoDHi2mNnnVYbR5Hx68noFORaALGnGPhPYhw=; b=ldXXmlSkcsply39+xmu09scLEfz0RVtqhW5kbcnvZ2NejvuL3ukcMUHi3j2vzLnN9H7/ZX77y2ZJy3/mPLJJzJ21Edr/0MD+veTUyl/hhWbKaJXf4y158LhaYHs2xBhmONTQNlQh1NjU4+vjH44lk9LpQjNy+RJFbuHoRCuWm90798GEZefeMuApvaNoFpiwFzG+8Bw378A9kDQy6dDMdUamIBwNsqEmLhcOGDilqXrwrAtZx3+vW8gLc8j+YhW9Jxjv3lNefeCXdRo8bRiUq0DSUoY1EuhhdlLjWhca4JLZ4aIIwZu6pgo5yunmJGt25BV5yt6HzEV2vdldvsJRDA==

We have a Deva DB4004 at one of our sites.  It lets us check our 3 stations in that end of the state.  I guess you could do the same with a RTL-SDR.  RDP into that computer and you could get the same info.