Re: SDRs in broadcast
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SDRs in broadcast
From: KBGN AM <kbgn@kbgnradio.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 20:27:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kbgnradio.com; s=default; h=Message-ID:To:Date:From:Subject: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=W4igQhhsRXk6pyyDo1xXPkesGwARvrLk6xlfO9q2E/s=; b=BhLPK9x79/AXBtpF2DsUoKk5H7 JthiNm/DkjnM0a9lwuCOoQyaNTyMRpAHvyFes4tc9rRiTrFa/MDoljY5DZuy4+khc8dRKjQqko3PF NXTjjVP2g9PxIjTV8M4yneInT;
Is anyone using an RTL-SDR to monitor their station via a network? What server software do you use?

Nels

Sent from TypeApp