RE: Configuring ACS 8.2 Plus with NexGen on Windows7
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Configuring ACS 8.2 Plus with NexGen on Windows7
From: "Ron Huckeby" <huckebyrj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:47:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=1KbTrncFHAYaEMqA0qX9QK53bS4SvkZUGLVWsYBOLKQ=; b=M2eEH3v8lqgc+wAZk+LG83uEB2FLnBiHEoZJifVaKzKYnwtzHxsxfjAVyS/5UUR+xl KdY3pAtp0DcR77couobHBw7vmEsReuAF0azVk9nXfS1BIrG8h68fEXGndD7DLCrec2bR uzeOuWjJ8LwYoFkZXNOoP3r5eeAicAdZCeP0cbABrIhXkN9NwkAnQfQ0pBceiOuK0yLM HONqmrPSEvsduVMo2yzgjoMWf5HTKuQlWnCy1bd7Uhoz9Rsde+Ovb0xxSargeqxP5ZwR OCHQbCTOa3xxGiiMrL0I4Pz9Rc7m9Uuxl1mVVzKA43Qs3arScU9V9GHChmHS9UDESKk2 p3Mg==
Michael:

When you make changes in NexGen in Config, you have to restart Coyote.exe on the machine to which the changes are made. This allows the .exe to read wizard.ini where the config is stored. It may be as simple as restarting NexGen on the DRR machine. Also, Check you I/O on the Boards tab somewhere in config as well.

Test the switcher with burst mode commands from Putty or such serial program.

Hope this gives you few places to look. I don't have NexGen handy to dig deeper.

Later,

Ron Huckeby, CBRE
Broadcast Engineer
Butte, Montana