RE: Configuring ACS 8.2 Plus with NexGen on Windows7
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Configuring ACS 8.2 Plus with NexGen on Windows7
From: Jesse Diller <jdiller@weec.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:14:24 +0000
I had a similar situation with Enco Dad and the DAS 8.4. I hooked up a laptop with a serial port to the serial line and opened a Putty window; this allowed me to monitor the precise commands the switch was (or wasn't) receiving.  In my case, there was a syntax error in the DCL; I don't know NexGen, but this ought to at least help clarify.

- Jesse Diller

IT Director, Strong Tower Christian Media
WEEC 100.7FM / WFCJ 93.7FM