RE: USB Headsets and - Comrex Opal is for simplicity, speed and security.
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: USB Headsets and - Comrex Opal is for simplicity, speed and security.
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:42:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

That’s good to know, John.  So far we have used the ‘202s on remotes for which we would not have noticed the stereo issue.  Depending on which equipment shows up at a remote, it might be an XP laptop or a Win7.

It has been a trouble-free interface for us to just get a simple mixer into a USB port and send audio on its way.  The monitor switch greatly reduces the amount of gear we must bring; usually just a headphone amp/splitter to get the mix into everyone’s heads.

Where would one find this patch?

Mike Shane

Salem Media Group Omaha