RE: HTML 5 Editor---Semi Tech
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: HTML 5 Editor---Semi Tech
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:46:16 +0000

You could try an open source editor like Blue Griffon.

http://bluegriffon.org/#main

Does the church just have a domain with FTP? Is there no CMS? I think ideally a church website should be set up with a CMS that allows people who need to do so to post and edit their own content (Pastor, Youth Leader, Children’s ministry, Women’s ministry, etc.). It’s a real headache for you if you have to manage everyone’s content.

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.