RE: USB Headsets and Comrex Opal
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: USB Headsets and Comrex Opal
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:28:46 +0000

I have an old Logitek usb headset that sounds decent. It’s no RE-20, but it works, and it positions the mic so that plosives are avoided.

Have you tried Linphone? It’s a free app and it has worked very well connecting to our Comrex Access. There are apps for smart phones, Windows, Apple and Linux. People you connect with would need to have explicit setup instructions.

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.