RE: Line Pressure
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Line Pressure
From: "Schmitke, Gregory I" <GISchmitke@unwsp.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:17:29 +0000

We use a Pure Gas P4200W with a pressure tank so the dry air pressure in the feedline is fairly constant, , it will fluctuate about ½ a pound.

We run right around 5psi.

It is a very good unit with their Tech support is very good as well.

It is also remotely accessible by IP.

It tied in very nicely to our remote control and it also has it’s own alarms.

Greg Schmitke

KFNW/KLBF