RE: RDS Metadata Transport
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: RDS Metadata Transport
From: Ben Barber <ben@inovonicsbroadcast.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:35:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inovonicsbroadcast.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-inovonicsbroadcast-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=efr/dPMiHaxmhSP5d0R9GWcX1iWpcVZY2cQvwSSW9Y8=; b=FICYLShjoNMp8XqHyCswwq/JLRjZt0NuDzGIFaKAvONdN8CSDcvU0NjZz6vvbzTI1AEzQSENy6zDLb5sKhcsKXuVga9FI9ae0NUvMI3Ri3Ix5Ra2kqkkiKiEMz51PlRn0Uy/kWwShjiS9Q5MZEbQwClmrYnHzBJ8Xsx3GWyCATE=

Hi Kevin,

I (and Inovonics) can vouch for Arctic Palm, and the Center Stage Live program.  We believe in it so much that we add a card (used to be CDs…!) in with our RDS encoders, recommending that people check it out because it works so well.

It usually resides on your automation PC and collects data from your automation system and then formats it for RDS encoders, web streams, and even HD Radio.  It makes everything look really nice and can insert commercial content (or sponsorships for the non-coms…) or program schedule names as well as artist and title information.

If you have any questions, reach out to Stu Buck at Arctic Palm as he’s always happy to assist.  csbuck@arcticpalm.com

Portrait & Logo

BEN BARBER
President / CEO