Re: List Behavior
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: List Behavior
From: John Stortz <ka4flx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:58:52 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=dgYVJIwMQvjailgSaUwLsFSjXS/Ht84My1JYmdwtWQA=; b=iqjqqqhSlnjOXtEsL/xhfW+Vh8qvzh+AC/NJABObzqZGPg2aWGp7O7rrfNuxrRx853 Kn35aawrqT0hKm57CFzt31SY+JV1gEIlmZO9zwJwj903kZqI4UkbVE/LS+jHtzIswqVH 4/R72Lvjt6oSfDSSP5WL0PXjhwUu+WE04NGrNkOECy/q+JpV0hjG4ylfliZafd3iI5pe 3FotoXK0REAefmwYRalzAUgVf4+5jZmjKcLX5+gFCCrG/BZk/tv4WeeOR7J7mrcjQntB rXpIeVq6P7ccZnHKUnYurDm0fCHL3LDYcHl1ETZYQy48V0y5yIEXhgLV4dfEP3dbM1MJ ppKw==
I am using Firefox and clicked "Reply" in response to Mathew's comment in this thread. The address appearing in the "To:" box appears to only be CRTech.

John S.

Plow Deep while the sluggards sleep.
*~Franklin~