Re: Research: Axia iQ system
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Research: Axia iQ system
From: "Marcos O'Rourke" <mo@kwve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 07:09:26 -0800
Our mic on/off switch on our Elements are in use 24/7/265 and have yet to fail.

--
Marcos O'Rourke, CBRE CBNE
Engineering

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Willie Barnett <wbradiolists@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't go into detail, but suffice to say, the main thing that will be wearing out is the main mic switch, because it's in use 24/7/365. :)

As long as those SWITCHES are replaceable, the rest is not much of a concern... because yes, I know that without special tools, it is impossible to repair those boards with numerous IC's having tiny-spaced pins. ;) (Which I'm SURE these units have in abundance!) There is also the fact that when well-made, those kinds of systems last for many years. I suspect that Axia's build quality is top-notch. :)

One step at a time. :)

Willie...