Re: News: "Man breaks into Orlando Christian radio station; attacks employees, officials say"
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: News: "Man breaks into Orlando Christian radio station; attacks employees, officials say"
From: JIm Turvaville <jimturbo61@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 14:14:52 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1509718498; bh=hgPJtcDU5oyUQtcQYdRGIsjFfRGXNDWcryjL6DVHuSM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=URGOLl0ZE4By+QEidWt0PpTXLDkA5E/g6/+2f6wQFNZYnKgrdlAZX+8saHPzPds9xlALhAPJ4LXGUvQAhE50l+ox8LEhzRn/byxUF0AzkMmSZewGDmjjplVotSEsE5JVchd0tPBuFlTWIMwhDD5thhvqd7BQ3k7R6NOvUCYQZ3GaKgqJVN5SGRDzrrMvJ5iKupfmXV3r3KMNrP9jt//cFdTut3OID6VQip36anVLgBrnsaW8SAuddetowkj+2V9jyiD5K5ee/nktL2xy57gtSuX6vzichWnwJB5zz5LyiPMk2oyRBF5KO9Iq154NQ6ZizbueCkpGXAQXWxJaHBvhaw==
Great point, Sherrod, thanks for the news link.  The same that goes for our physical plants - tower sites for example - that we are not exempt from the evils in the world simply because we are working for a Higher Cause than the cross-town stations are on a regular basis.  Copper thieves and vandals attack our Christian stations for the same reason.

And that same reason is why bad things happen in our world - there are evil people out there.  When tragedy strikes (like a mass shooting or some other terror act) the world struggles to "find a motivation" for the actions; we should be wise enough to know that sometime it is just because there is evil in the world and that force is constantly fighting against good.  Period. No other explanation is necessary.  We are also called to be harmless as doves, but wise as serpents and that covers a lot of area in our lives. ,

Jim "Turbo" Turvaville
SBE Certified Radio Engineer
Turbo Technical Services
 PH: 719-459-1859