RE: Single Side Band FM Stereo?
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Single Side Band FM Stereo?
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:14:57 -0700

I just serviced one of our translators and heard bad multi-path distortion along several miles through a populated area where signal is greater than 70 dBu.   Lots of mountains.   I hope more recent radios conceal multi-path better than the 2001 truck radio I was using.   The multi-path triggered me to google mitigation methods, that’s when I found articles about SSB FM stereo.

Bill