RE: Equipment bugs just before pledge drive.
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Equipment bugs just before pledge drive.
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:44:12 +0000

To all experiencing problems you are in my prayers. We all know, but sometimes forget that our God is the master of all technology. He knows the tech better than the people who think they created it and He is ready and able to get it working.

I pray our Lord bless all stations on this list and give special protection to those who are raising funds. Lord, I pray you give their staff members and volunteers Your peace.

On the good news side, we had our fundraising drive the first week of October and met our goal. And we had no noticeable tech issues.

I shouldn’t gloat, but I will. The local NPR station had their fundraising the same week. Their goal was about 2/3 of ours and they missed it by quite a bit. The last number I heard was a few hours before they ended and they were at less than 3/4 of their goal.

So we remember that God is the one in control and He has the resources to keep His ministry going. Even if you do not reach your goal, know that God is with you and will keep His ministry going.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,  who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19

Have a great weekend in Him!

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
jon@ksgn.com