RE: Mosely SL9003 with Inovonics 703 RDS
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Mosely SL9003 with Inovonics 703 RDS
From: Nathaniel Steele <nathaniel.steele@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:45:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1508823934; bh=xC9BPUOBXvt+e8gnAFCenp570M+h+Hz9Mu1RwhuwtlE=; h=MIME-version:Content-type:From:To:Date:Message-id:Subject; b=mxcMBoPx4RUWyUoBBx2OEce7YqxgSO0Z81BOQxTWbBVsBvrhZHqfUXvIjQiWBh9ww D9pkGOSSkBlZi3NYXOBlSzCPFIWoDb/aDUAmNTtR00yBwo2NPaO3WtlFlnR46BSlM/ 7y6iNzGCmzmBqCLHC1JNY7v1LrCxrux7W9Zw/e31h6tT17YUSmsUs3HkaFjyI7vVTT BkVYU5QQNmjFQqmxIhi+grKlV2UPUcHj954/dA7hZmA28MkSQ0CMTXcSPA5p1+L1z1 4iKq/R/p12HEriqjsSi+QMvxbJdCMNZH1aHkbrPjR1Dw5Riowp2/+aEKcuWkqzgkNI Jn2/VKrEEKDAw==

Thanks Ben. The cabling was fine, I had that all sussed out before I mailed the list. Its a male on bothe end of the mosely but I did have to use a "null modem" adapter at the tx end.  Was still getting scrambled text.

After switching everythingto 2400 it seems to be working now.

I did notice another issue driving home though. I am only getting the artist and title disply when i first tune to the station and it only shows once, then i just get the slogn over and over. If i tune away and come back then i get he artist and title once again, and it does update, but then just the slogan over nd over even if tue ong changes. I did not configure the  unit originally so Ill have to dig into it tomorrow but if nyone has a suggestion where to look hen id love to hear it. On of our other stations which has a different encoder works as one would expect.

Ive basiclly only checked this on one reciever and honestly hve no idea if it was luke that before going through the mosely or not. Its all setup in rhe rack room still until ive worked it out then the rx, rds, and omnia will all go up to the tx site.