RE: Station App
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Station App
From: "Tim Weidemann" <timweidemann@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 13:56:40 -0700
The problem is iOS 11 does not support any 32-bit apps, and there are a
lot of them, some only a few years old.  So we all need 64-bit apps now,
and while you're getting a new app developed, listeners have a couple
options.  As Willie and Wiely mentioned, using the phone's browser to
access your website stream works for some.  Another workaround option is
the TuneIn app.  Assuming your station is one of the thousands they
stream, listeners can search for your call letters and listen to the
stream there.  It works on iOS 11.

Tim Weidemann
Operations Manager
Pilgrim Radio