FW: XDS Receiver
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: FW: XDS Receiver
From: "Don Prentice" <dprp1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 11:00:25 -0700

KCAS also uses the XDS for Moody news and only have the older 4K as standby.  We also us it for VCY network….very versatile as the 4K.  We can program the satellite switching with our automation through the serial cable as well as the built in web page.

It has worked flawless,

Don

KCAS Station Manager