Re: XDS Receiver
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: XDS Receiver
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 04:32:32 +0000
Hello,
When I first read your request, I thought you were asking about the AMR100 receiver - not Moody's XDS so the following pertains to the AMR.

The following is my recollection and may be incorrect.
It's been a while since we started working with Amb-OS so will share what comes to mind.  In reference to Salem, the simple answer is yes but to do so requires coordination and permission (spids) with Amb-OS and maybe Salem.  As I recall, the AMR100 can only listen to one carrier at a time - either the Amb-OS carrier or the CRC.  Switching back and forth would be based on a time schedule.
In reference to Moody, I believe their delivery system is proprietary so only the XDS receiver works for that carrier.

Mark Allard

Sent from my iPad