Re: Need smartphone to Mackie mixer adapter
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Need smartphone to Mackie mixer adapter
From: BIll Moede <bmoedereplay@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 18:09:14 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=W/2DVoBNUN1aeRe+vLcglBlKYA9RZWljdkgh64eEJP0=; b=aKtxvjfnv/V7MLBxSK4UYKlUuQxqzNr8ogykYQTjyNFW1wVIQO/Py8diAm59iTW1lK W6ooPb+eWNydZb2iDjwrf+IIEcaEzeSUArvBtgEdTCdMfhO1bUsjzAFt8e9JJlODxwdK 5xfUxXZ8SQKa2u/CKo6CXIVvdxiXutJK0nOQCG395NMBMzWBFSCnb4sXU4btT/I4SZaT g26HDRHv+vXHyeQ2mJQf6oHWPNIaNQ6cgUcyy67XsQfeznT7Ot0agFDXIF0BaLou4dIJ dwsvbzaSmvblSXVRJgPaE1hfhGPfWl7quLFFM1ypYs27zvRTAK8SF9OdtwjL6l33YbGy 01TQ==
Look at the iRig products.   We do sports broadcasts with cell phones running Luci Live, small mixers and an iRig connection to the the phone.