Re: Nautel NV15 transmitter
To: "crtech@crtech.org" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Nautel NV15 transmitter
From: Darcey Christianson <Darcey.Christianson@moody.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 22:43:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

Did you run an OS update recently on the NV?  Sounds very similar to an update Nautel released for the VS line in February.  I ran that update (4.3)  on two VS transmitters and since then the Nautel AUI and my Burk Plus Connect totally lose connection to the transmitter.  About once per month, I have to reboot the whole transmitter (exercise the breaker) for 10 seconds to reset the NIC to get everything talking to each other again.  Recently, I've had to reboot about twice per month to keep things running.  Nautel is STILL working on the fix.

Thank you for your support!

Darcey Christianson
Chief Engineer
  |  Indiana