Looking for compact studio furniture
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Looking for compact studio furniture
From: Robert Chrysafis <kc8gpd@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:42:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=8gVRJTeq2d2Dh94JkgRloyeUNYB+fsdm9ze4kquLrj8=; b=lig7YHIgOES3GFgGG8E/chDUdqzZght+0ulnLKdbk9HBuUIvJgfmt/7ernlVqSDSAF+L3f6CtGnnPCzudAoBsYqPG1KhiFpq0Go0CU8ZsqGiG31mYNPMC023JAEKfs1KMjz05ThBZfrSvoowAz4nedptPOfTESuK9KRte1QiTY/aWReGjEYk2Brl43MmWmJdSFPy+agk/7X/uURZ0tVy3Qlv9TH1EarCgnf3BNPAqPSr/S27v6YHdaBYF7T7dyj5EX71Fs6QBIPaco0bAJ+qOpro5sjHqKqohPukzF8/ExkwqqxazggvXdD/u9Ktdc3pTqAg8rTFHYy0BdARiNtoFA==
Hello Group,

wife says my current studio desk takes up too much room. i currently
have this desk from office depot,,,

i would like to find a desk similar to this desk from bsw,,,

i prefer it be cheap or free (or can exchange some contract work for it)
and be in the Denver area. this is for my part 15 AM/ home hobby studio.

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I am a contract technician for a local broadcast outlet (in training by
their CE) and could do some studio installation or studio repair work
for you in exchange for a desk. i can do most IT / Studio install work.
I'm just not competent enough to work on large transmission plants yet.

Robert In Denver