Re: key holders
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: key holders
From: Mark Bohnett <mbohnett43@bevcomm.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 07:05:07 -0500

I have 22+ sites to maintain with some sites having multiple keys to get in (front road gate, base gate and building, etc.).

I purchased 20 same keyed pad locks and keyed OUR owned site door locks to one key. I only have to carry two keys to most sites now. I still have a kara-beaner (sp?) in my van with the odd site configuration.

When Mark Croom had over site he created a well organized notebook that contained needed site information with a master list of keys and combination information. I don't leave home without it. I think of it as my brain.

Mark (MN)

James Claassen <james@kjil.com> wrote:

I've recently taken a job as assistant engineer at KJIL.  We have quite a few translators and keys to all of them.  Has anyone found a good way to keep all the keys separated so they are easy to transport and it's easy to find the right one for each location?

-- Scanned by Barracuda-outbound-4.swkomx.net