Re: Computer audio levels randomly lowered
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Computer audio levels randomly lowered
From: Tom Beattie <tom@tombeattie.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:37:52 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tombeattie-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=EID4VXFDt6h5m9vqTAjrckzw0du/sAWevEKwfkrlBzE=; b=kjAL8VlLTlK7wzcn3c7UJzuGNgm4WWtmpoEtCg6/EdR2mhOhKvSejHYMbPNNO8NfoG 8HPQ+J51BUUHXBZCsMLCv1H0Dz71WMgoszDIE8+Q03fmfllXg8C+kz6Jo/zOgE9tILI5 hP0o3Oac0tshMTRt2WUX8R5YU9qEBOSkAalS80oaPo21VPle99w/zaLxAiqKSr4xZUrc rsMaZ3N1hjyQsy8mJ8qY/dehfss3DwjX4DY35c96WDLYf6Gdp/jOhACjHbCiZFyL3wMW m4qce8KkiCEpM5XHHtQzm6RAUoQEldsFvIJnHs5czbyQ5NROnxMOEniXaC+6koH6uc5D o1nw==
You might also check the Sound Properties communications tab... (iif this is Vista or newer) for what it does when a communication app activity is detected.  I set all of mine to Do Nothing out of the box.

Inline image 1

Tom Beattie
IT Consultant