Re: Public File Online
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Public File Online
From: Mark Croom <markc@newmail.kinshipradio.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:35:12 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=newmail-kinshipradio-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0RcPcMZTWeMhHyGnsg2R5qzcHY/2IEY6NC2kfGiVRjI=; b=mds6RNbSPAV+3T0blNuJFdITljIiv0961wUEoB/nV+9L3AOSPs5kl5EocXOkRuKQQm u1kkaygzdAErDPv6vtHJgeKjpPySOF8AI6Md5XM+JnYdZXiSiwoT8VjnnuVLZduoJPO7 SAJA1b7k4iajRaLDQuXfRvGJBCkiWdK25ov9lcsJ+NatwN1/9JPWFSj9MFaMZLdft8yF YT6uc6dQZZzCPvnhe1tCX7kfP6aSS1BKD2izjkRBLMHHmClY6s1/ek8zanm7YZFZ8C2L SzcyKofSkhQ4Ew40GyenW5JmNS4R2+HF3tzlM5LDvgsHZ5zaA+BTrH2ZUBrLDeLEAYET gV8Q==
References: <CAF97b8qbzDVXt5v0cCCfH6OGZqpJ-BYeqRoUSLJzwuN8BzTu2g@mail.gmail.com> <CAF97b8r45=jMjhNks9Y5zsVpXD+z_0Lr-hV6QLgL81P9bzvWqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF97b8p1KhToMTySFNQx1buPfMibKNvvRpbq4_WzbQwWbtcFLw@mail.gmail.com> <1a77ea7b-e0d4-e5f8-1c27-51427bb016ad@spiritfm.org> <CAPQBvqoSg_hSRw6PWr4CE9SCaA9=YYZyZYTWodDxM+817Sk70Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHfB3uPcj=sbnZsmj5fx-NgRQnZo-Wc23KAJY1YVX_AH98fa2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Yes that's correct. I haven't done one from scratch yet so that wasn't on the top of my mind yesterday as I replied to the original post.

The station uploads EEO annual reports (which you typically have on your website anyway), Quarterly Issues and Programs lists, and political advertising/promotion paperwork. I may be forgetting something but the idea is that if you keep that things to the minimum required it really won't be that hard to start and maintain.