Re: Line In Use indicator
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Line In Use indicator
From: Sherrod Munday <smunday@ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:52:25 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to; bh=8+AOjZ/AaFxwO5KSDBUX3BjH/aoKOmOSpPg8510FM5s=; b=hCkcyLklZ5LyORmKRye7VfyXRYwO1JDg3vmlGJueF2GDesRs65EE3239CIO6VyQ0SI ztFcy5nABk4gbIxWavBy9EDbC8ZPQ3CBvRAqSlIvgpxRvnE66pJinpYJN75Y9+RxlzaP MK4CmLoHpEC85P30rjna1mjVcZbq2B30F0Nxo2LS+5KRp3eiLgevHcGbUDbAqx++fsGI hk3pDlCRcqNuJP1XXwLxUYtRQhqG36fqpJH9oxnmNNYlwKBgglio2AhTSbFcW3flJO0r /U1BJyNoAxw2le3SJpagY/atFlROOYIigoT+x3u0P1/INo0fKjXA+FeAtrhl0ZL7/Qp6 mZHA==