Online Public File
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Online Public File
From: James Claassen <james@kjil.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 19:11:38 -0500
I'm putting together a plan for the Online Public file and ran into a few questions.  I thought you might be able to help.

1. Where are the translator documents located.  I found all of the main station paperwork loaded by the FCC but nothing about the translators.  We currently have the FCC authorizations/licenses in our paper public file.

2. In the donor list do we just need the name or do we also need to include other information like address, phone, amount given, program sponsors, etc.

Thanks for your help.

James
Great Plains Christian Radio Assistant Engineer