Re: Re: crtech Digest 9 Aug 2017 18:36:12 -0000 Issue 14874
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: crtech Digest 9 Aug 2017 18:36:12 -0000 Issue 14874
From: Pat Wahl <pwahl@wwib.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 14:32:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wwib-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DE1FmYds39nz3tXl2I7JVVGPf2w9ngBlx6UVFLKs4yc=; b=jpq5pQxjWQ7dj82fc5QPPPfC1nd9lthAjm4I3vFNqezLZ9k2FqtW00q0kaDVg8Xl6h 2dw4lQH7XsyVGO58RiHeL/4Pfy0lkD5TU8UgHtc10plVPsCOo4qh5GGtQTXPqSJjmKzE Att6KL6oxz0UN1tlN5buXASPd7wMugowZDIUaZ7KZByeS92i91q08EOJqGQVJFvrLI8a Na7IPghscx2mHklPE0hkaVfBPgx+HGmoDwawdQkwjgSjII6ox3KEJDSCJdkCkf2Cz2Xt Fd0r+bSWDxn1XaQNFfIa6BiMvmUAQWul1pgx6oq/uxq40D74qfCKeM8Jn9/qdz/9WdIV YSWQ==
Hey Bj, what's with Hindenburg? I checked out the web site and it looks interesting. What does it cost? Are you doing it as an individual, organization, non-profit? Technically, how does it compare favorably with Audacity?

Pat Wahl
WWIB/WOGO
Chippewa Falls, WI