Re: crtech Digest 9 Aug 2017 18:36:12 -0000 Issue 14874
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: crtech Digest 9 Aug 2017 18:36:12 -0000 Issue 14874
From: "Mora, Bj" <bj.mora@gopcmodesto.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:01:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gopcmodesto-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=j+SLgFhxz1pZFHqo1YQ1uQ7ixHvMSpBwrYQ7WKFTJGU=; b=U9gERAx5ItkghonbfqZjl2chXNMVwmkm+rtd8DbPn2i5AwnCiXwVzLbJSrBePq9IOc /8cGFLZyCJKlCD/w6YT0ueizhVo49lY7qoQU74M9nhhLa6UZgtVFjQep7YIwzU3uttyZ 7wdxZ7OOUAemsLIujN7ab4kcG62PGnPe9DU7KXaxK9p59S8Szub4uPAvNZtwccsfuEGA XeYCgtmXhAk3wDJHNBLTPADsXRsfBvRa9Hp615MTk52LIE8um8PJ85KvqIVRYYYKPwFG dfkscEwBmcppiP9ilvk5rw5np+ga20OVfyvT3I6vYIguQvmv7Sx3dTGlO3kzdl8oEFJf TQuQ==
My two editing programs are Audacity and Hindenburg.