RE: Immediate Opening for Chief Engineer in Colorado Springs Co
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Immediate Opening for Chief Engineer in Colorado Springs Co
From: Nathaniel Steele <nathaniel.steele@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 10:16:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1502208973; bh=RuIpnimezbDsNZcPGrVPlNSIKwjSCNTowq0v4nq1K3o=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=zUgfN7kQ25t2/wNY3BcpAA8x7D31T2IXpywIHoZWgenxrIS84Ecq9KwTqOWUHWQ0H 70HvH8QPbKwUDUHmwCE0f2GU1CRrYnBfr1ULYdK1rNQ3pDfPm/KopKHb2Exp9tfGOR PKAbKKD4OEdOQOhlrXQb9ZM4/zSawtL+165d0raDhOiC8xRAAwhSgwyHw6D7sP++4O itI/WuexkfdL62EVFxJcvFFIc9QLaRUvDUEnOpup1aC1qDAWjF/Z+lK4FsdcyLbv66 oG7I3aqSXLUgPB8lXIXct7bkOLVbfMWPyU+aJbKoXQDE/jaOhOB90KRfKDk+BZgP3m jmfrU/AgBO0pA==

There are benefits but you will need to contact Robyn at the posted email address.

Thank you