RE: Silence sense reboot solution?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Silence sense reboot solution?
From: Jesse Diller <jdiller@weec.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 14:47:54 +0000
If you don't already have a silence sensor with this capability, this is relatively straightforward (and inexpensive) to implement with a Raspberry Pi, relay module, and USB sound card.  As a bonus, you can do what I did and also plug in a temp/humidity sensor to the Pi and query it by SNMP.

- Jesse Diller

IT Director, Strong Tower Christian Media
WEEC 100.7FM / WFCJ 93.7FM