RE: Audacity - New Features
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Audacity - New Features
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:16:18 +0000

Seriously, I don’t understand why this is such a big problem. I’ve adapted quickly to “exporting” wav or mp3 files rather than “saving” them when I need to, and the process of “saving projects” makes sense to me as well. If you are just editing one wav file and want to export it when you’re finished, just use the keyboard shortcut shift-crl-E, and save it. Not a lot of extra steps at all.

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.