Re: Phone call from a bootlegger
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Phone call from a bootlegger
From: RADIO DOCTOR <lylehenry@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:36:56 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fastmail.fm; h= content-type:date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version :references:sender:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=W5disrg/Pb7uBq8BnOogJQ2lee54ILL5K18JZrPDt Tg=; b=WDHRR3W+PbcjVGhSdilrI1OWC98wn5R3LGBzx+Q2FqPjhBhm4UnEfMtpq Z70lYEq8ZFRcpYcaA0Hc4UfbWn+0JsmwaU4TE5askOXttGLEfAMq41n5hSFWyJdl PoDKLP/izIX7k0/+aF5blnrGuCeawzkRWxdwHW1AlAWkMcApisZxtYNb77CNr9SQ QwEK8kO+TO5stiPrDjJuoK4pojbtQmjy1xDbyY8tDm+c1dp1/50akxwtbDy2XR1T vpHGIBseMM01nQO86qQFSV5+Q5XFftkgC4GYHGRJ1B+6ZgoV3Utzr9ZaV0HNHoqZ Qm4OGF1UDrKF7uSvdCwdAHFs29/Rg==
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:sender:subject:to :x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=W5disr g/Pb7uBq8BnOogJQ2lee54ILL5K18JZrPDtTg=; b=aSGVwo817hMiUdVrB/AuX+ OJMoB4sa2dWpnfILrcrPMArxLbwGIHAZ+qHa4C4XCjX47whQ9y7JxQ6VAyXM+m2v /z+7MkM40b7+AaU0gvyNkC/+wWom9OF1wgQtYDxgvz9z0is3HOs4JPcb1kX/gOFr gZbydC/9PZrdbECh2O0xVIll8R2PrvGf1J8MhQfA/BQxEzQ5fKr/IiOJ7P4FPO6F 9iYVblSpFuFzqiLOwnPw1wCWO26ZNZEz85Kn2fdwQsk0mAAf4TkJVsAR5dWZjNTP 2n/je8/W0zQYYuIXai2cClc3S1BWuz2W7B96huxwysLDSPV+uP8iJ3t/SAzVpUVQ ==
Good on you, Alan!