RE: Zipwhip? anyone using this
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Zipwhip? anyone using this
From: Jesse Diller <jdiller@weec.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 17:45:26 +0000

We’ve been using it for about 2 years, I believe; has been very smooth, and has really helped our listener engagement (esp. morning show).  Listeners don’t always have time to call into the studio (and the DJ can’t always pick up); texts are fast, asynchronous, and easy to respond to.

- Jesse Diller

IT Director, Strong Tower Christian Media
WEEC 100.7FM / WFCJ 93.7FM