Re: New EAS Handbook
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: New EAS Handbook
From: Rick Jesse <javajava56@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:17:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gnlmEmputOv6oaasJc0xH5Cl4b2BSEfiDHQfoWMEaMA=; b=rB27Lzhroe+bzQap6yq0rCvmksK5Kt7QrTgwJSzoKbDczfo52VYfMWQfXxpoGESU37 KC0+DyN/tCXFC34UXLyiLAnrs2tKsn7VMwFLg9hm2CPm7tlZ+Yuz8qX/CZRwWM9EjI23 vnVi6Z00OK6DVO9Qkoxmb+cqcHeEYiOb3ryjZsRHRYlYKGXWb54ZeRRVsCnHVi8zwMT2 iPSAZn7D2yKwSogHnvYVtasx0S+fb6fdo2DnmVHzG0no5xG8zDjf4nuz5cyyp0s/T/CS 3GGJE0T1Rf8/YdUCA+VhT37NBsrVjyAs+UHET+xSvnPa3K7e4DWMQH/lh8qtAubqlk2F x4mw==
Ken.  Are you still looking for a digital SAGE?  I have one available.  Make an offer and I may send it to ya!  417-741-2158

Javajava Radio
Springfield, Missouri, USA
Great Coffee, Station Construction, Incredible Christmas Trees and Phenomenal TOAST!
417-741-2158