Re: Barix over cell hotspot as STL backup
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Barix over cell hotspot as STL backup
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:24:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=FGH6KIIgsgqbBKuGQmeCDJoSF68jAJ5BuNFd7uxlT0w=; b=L4g/tr39TGvHjcNZn66921UQy//jPdnX2Z+WWYbA0IDiuMVMH4uc+jdJ83OVK3op5U uVPqCV9BogJjysh0PqGu4ELhSc71bvgu9zu5xVE92oNWCcXKQZGtXBvrH7cQbvp6Z8uB Ltog4WyNevWVbBtevUjFL4+I1Umdol6a7SBOM1Xmu8opH3gSPTd4Q0vy4XaXWT6d8V0t X9G5Nz0aYVYWlPwxIxHCy/KrnXsiybke2/6Co8MFiYCwM9iAeaH+7j2ZQiMQjmUxLX0V LTaAUWBL5LuEuUYolYPZ1yTS1FrmMYYwlzKREHHyisdud34c/1KuxpZYb3z5Yt7JmwGb uUvQ==
I have a Verizon USB modem plugged into my Dual WAN router as a fail-over internet for AoIP using Tieline and the signal is weak so not real dependable but it has held the audio during some main internet drop outs, but not always. One time we lost internet at the site for 6 hours and it worked fairly well but it sure does eat up the data.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute