Re: crtech Digest 21 Jul 2017 12:12:28 -0000 Issue 14825
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: crtech Digest 21 Jul 2017 12:12:28 -0000 Issue 14825
From: "Mora, Bj" <bj.mora@gopcmodesto.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 06:15:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gopcmodesto-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LVFdnrhbpaCaRaFpUSC0xSrUkUMMeyFUF7DMNSp/CUI=; b=TdNuQGpx9jRD9p93Kod21I9P522h9Fwx69vQuDsxsIyzcbAiz4qKEvpqnL/llhB0fm HTVYXowbJMyWYgTsYtTRuBx+phsLoOqMAA6e+68su+p7sTphhpaU8Og2mc76BrVSbeRJ 3Lu1cj5j4t8bvK5ZjWPEd6R3Jp27aPJYitgNnJR7sXCn9b0IG2Zk6c2TT4dxM/xlmXv9 k5drOlsW+coi7ZsWas1opk6ypz/VOI8V7XiAu5qM6Mq5uWRy9+MIrHvpvaRiIakuyIgQ 1wAgvGmXA2avrV4t817z0ozZYIhFb/1nqgibzxRGK9gQJySetrKt4IV+6mKz7MZ7eY4E kZLA==
Thank you everyone for your feedback. Of course, I goofed and forgot to mention our own tech on a tech list. We use a simple Barix connection to bring audio the 100 feet from the worship service into the studio. Not automated, mixed live, service length varies.

I had wanted to try to automate at least the opening, and you all have given me ideas. If there is anyone running Rivendell AND doing a live church broadcast, kindly email me off list. I did try at one point to configure a switcher to aid in this process but it didn't work well; I have another switcher (BT 4.1 or 4.2) waiting in the wings when I decide to try again. Thanks!

in His service,
BJ Mora for GraceRadio at www.graceradio.net
KGCE-LP/Modesto is on the air - NOW at FM 107.9!

crtech Digest 21 Jul 2017 12:12:28 -0000 Issue 14825

Topics (messages 83797 through 83798):

Re: Sunday morning worship service live broadcast?
        83797 by: Mark Croom
        83798 by: JIm Turvaville

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail: