Re: 900 Mhz radios
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: 900 Mhz radios
From: David Benson <wn8mup@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:57:57 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=dNV0KVVPL/Kj7Q/WQ/d81xndtFU44O4tjAKNbmCOfYs=; b=A/EREIG7kAH34kgoSHNTSYMmX/nzGd+63f5zF1RfvW3d61EAZvE+ouhn3EJH8iMIFP MB6BNPofnD3+i+7WunANBB2kZ62rAMJtZeoNV71shCR7sQO2Ynjbv6YZL+rPxomeH049 db3tZPHTewZLrT0y1nhjhtPm9zKHbNEa9nU0diYAp6q0Q/kmEZm0nQiknRqu2LPbNf5f KyBG/UEgIb94BvteRI2ifz24n1LwSjcobRqrb4YPmCncIcnzLFBuQhKlPMDaCRKCiAvU K8xMTcAzapmz1htl3m/JJCf7CNNmI+nYhg8qLbkfTVCTnGkYg+Hfjze/Mo9Bd1Smygbt CBsg==
Thanks Ron !

Dave Benson