RE: Re: crtech Digest 15 Jul 2017 18:40:56 -0000 Issue 14818
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Re: crtech Digest 15 Jul 2017 18:40:56 -0000 Issue 14818
From: "Ron Huckeby" <huckebyrj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:29:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :thread-index:content-language; bh=WQt6VBBWnsVd6Uub3AcmtEHm/9DyVL5Y8XKZUUqlWv0=; b=Bxwz3tLtnZYnBzZwWehOErydzzoQRLCs0e1LQGQfNBsuJoZYz9k/ks4Fk+DnlEovjs V8vKRMQWOUGD/ed0+mXkAOtyBAJ7zrylUhRChSUxU+4HpKxt1oc3y5V5yfWlMytxxhjc dCQvtMvcJtgD3eWsljDUo875rZimifvgTkxbvMcczwUalz4xHBTUz2PzGV8JU6wPH92k WWtuOC5Jau1EVygpKmaECYqpji8m4oElAflOd8J1RZ/03RPDd+03Pt5XjlyvWFewQ5UU 8WRfuHLhxeSRkakNvqgR/fMNHC1DCFInw0/E45eyqZIkO9UzSPEjq7J0HTHHJ17i4KWm aZ+A==

Hi Tim:

The Xpress radios are very different from the XLR-Pro radios from Digi. The XLR-Pro has a very limited web interface, most of the setup is done with a Digi program that connects to the serial port.

I just looked at the manual for the Xpress radios online here:

https://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/pdfs/90001305.pdf

Looks like the setup is pretty straight forward. Hope you get it working.

Blessings,

Ron Huckeby, CBRE

Broadcast Engineer

Butte, Montana