Re: Re: Studio Window Supplier
To: "crtech@crtech.org" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Studio Window Supplier
From: JOHN VAN MILLIGAN <jpvm54@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:36:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=msn.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=ypAZkYwtyJgt7IOKfG858y+AEWhH3yFiTSDyo5pJI8M=; b=BvD6sgtj0k1gBjWfWl15MsQ9iaqCEY43EQMTLUkUC5ALCPU1urBbcQdwv+2+21pVnDmMCCNk4pvzeZuCAhh6aS3fLifVNZMhxq9Gjhd5VCxBrR3EimWCazmZLT8GsIR3Wa7yKqiMyQbnjbjrZBarllP4qV2OKKYHvR3g+Y32eYAJnR+CkrsZpl6yVY8OFeY3bztNvIUpv4EloK4LutSrXhBjPHhoB3/v9jju75WEEWSHEuo+sNNuxPoSEUXL90leHNURWc/S5SWP9y2whQMdbjfhtnlcRUkJBjn2J7gbXzGV26IAe/OrRXtkfNqsErsjS/oX1gLe9omOGjBcoC9hWA==

I recall that my dad had some windows installed in a studio he build.  He had the trim on one window installed with screws so it could be easily removed so one pane could be removed for cleaning inside.   I worked at a TV station where I wished we could easily remove one pane for cleaning.  The would aim a studio camera through a double pane window for the news update from the news room.  We always had to lower the black level on the camera to make the dirty window less noticeable.