Re: Studio Window Supplier
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Studio Window Supplier
From: Rick Jesse <javajava56@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:01:13 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=IKwHRk4CR1d4LSUPE09QkR9osL/75doMrbbKl1xWrlM=; b=NbBjCu+/kVRMyxspNfN1Gshrd4U9cqUyIp8+NkpW5nOP6ogRZ/NAix3xZrZPIVXAup N9g0gWTTb8phArMYLZ7KH/rhBQM/AKQJ8GB6aJnBHW55zPSgyyX3i+/hsWU1frmyXQxQ xHH610t/NeUq5dJP/BbP6L1iOk/yXZkNDw9JGUuQCKf2mLzmn2wUqYtOBiyC+bVne395 IRJnVaqOg9gzkmor/G6n2mWAVtS32S5oZVsYH3mPaLBUiXyj+YMFcvldltJ0cwZFiWBT HnRWouGcw3VmvgKUDvi8Owfl6z1a1WDv8WVo62cJk4+wHLJfWNg0N5urj0K4EBvM2fks RZ6g==
Very interesting!

Javajava Radio
Springfield, Missouri, USA
Great Coffee, Station Construction, Incredible Christmas Trees and Phenomenal TOAST!
417-741-2158