Re: I praise Nautel too.....but...
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: I praise Nautel too.....but...
From: Mark Croom <markc@newmail.kinshipradio.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:31:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=newmail-kinshipradio-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=1hmfJi6wy1krmS6/cyfZ+6pg1AvjeVDAR/x+6CqSJwI=; b=LmmHpdbCRuBS3p89LT30STYn4jKwqv2mu13bD9PTT7jpLF9NUTaz1VJD99of1nds9e i16/quXsLb5rbG8DixjfPJh4XFrZEHx44cF8I+62mvHjvg7JMYHysn7Kt8pa/kCVlGjN 1ZxmzilZv1+PqBczKzrmppmBdKPitcp2FVzYOFSEPfKGkVsj1NBX2WL9PGkrA0szUPNR Viq/kiF3LYziQQSeFus2x3W+ad5HWyQe8KboSS9sydJPSOnJM2KZW9jvFBEQ4bOuWQxX LIRj59QMtjmVQBBfjyZorfNiast1u7wxrp3skxJr82WiI+tX91YjFi/UjDfOVH2rkJmN VhDQ==
Some additional thoughts here: