Re: Do you show excellent workmanship?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Do you show excellent workmanship?
From: dave allen <crtech-mail@reyware.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 07:29:48 -0600
ok. it's sunday morning and i'm feeling a bit spiritual... i would be inclinded to hire the guy in a heartbeat. because of what the sign says, not how it's spelt. note the last name, Levkiv. i venture to say the sign is not his workmanship and tho he may do ok with spoken english, our alphabet is likely totally different from his native alphabet.

unfortunate, of course, since it reflects not just on him but also on our Boss. all the non-believers are saying 'stupid, ignorant Christians'. excellence is always our goal. in every respect. but here we have met a corageous brother... who needs another brother to make him a new sign.

dave allen