Re: Orban 6200 distortion
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Orban 6200 distortion
From: Rick Jesse <javajava56@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:10:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ekOnftxTOFi9utBHlsWS7Mv64+l4SQUqgdClru8t2K4=; b=K7Jo1+wwyo8w1MRyNdu1n3cwHMuSDteZswxNMDXq1JU6jBo8kcf9ZkBAd+7TXiDqM+ 1J/4FpBPTKG/iHvqaSckXw1X3E/nvjmhfQCv0JrH7r9irM7EhCSxciVYygJdlxZBJOaV mXlg2tcCCEmOTUue8Nqkpyi80krmvtvmyevZQmR097DZS9pD2TX5r9CeQGUNcFwYT3Jx K3tbRgHd9Il4v4pKEazZV0AUgIf6UsDQFGVS0vPM2EvZdDriCIIrNsJuSJtj4hO8QMXO eic/RCIPZzUY7lqUUAAYEHtJZ8zaJYhylTpvXay3x04v/i0yKFQluBU2eywCuOOvo+mn bHig==
Sherrod, how do you REALLY feel?!?!?!?

Javajava Radio
Springfield, Missouri, USA
Great Coffee, Station Construction, Incredible Christmas Trees and Phenomenal TOAST!
417-741-2158